Graduation as Scheduled
Our graduation program has been scheduled for May 29, 2020, and we still intend to have our graduation as scheduled but in a very small way, keeping in mind the social distancing regulations. There will be no public gatherings, graduating students are permitted to bring only one person each. All awards and academic prizes will be given out as usual and those who have been contributing towards these awards are reminded to send in their respective contributions. One disappointment is that we are compelled to cancel the participation of my friend Rev. Dr. Jong Pil Yoo at our graduation due to restrictions on international travels. We look forward to having him some time next year. We have more than thirty students to graduate this year and that is the largest we could have in recent years. It will be the same number next year. We are thankful to church leaders and parents for trusting us in the training and molding of their people.
Here are a few prayer points:
- Praise God for enabling us to continue our theological education through online teaching in spite of the pandemic and its resultant lockdown.
- Praise God for the internet and social media platforms that has been very helpful in continuing our ministry.
- Praise God for the generosity of God’s people in contributing towards our ministry. Many of our students would not be able to study without your contributions.
- Pray for the faculty members as we start winding up our courses, that we all may have wisdom in maintaining our academic standard in spite of all the inconveniences.
- Pray for the upcoming graduation program to be held on May 29, 2020.
- Pray for the students, especially, the graduating class, as they continue to pursue God’s leading.